• The soap has deep cleansing properties, it also conditions the skin leaving your skin refreshed.
• Has a nice creamy lather. Donkey milk adds creaminess to the soap and the sugars in the milk add bubbly lather
• Hydrates and softens skin. Donkey’s milk has a pH level very close to the pH level of human’s skin, it helps to moisturize and keep the skin’s oils in balance.
• Reduces skin irritations. It is especially high in Vitamin A, which is crucial in repairing damaged skin tissue and maintaining healthy skin.
• Erases wrinkles in the skin. The product possesses a verified anti-wrinkle effect, eliminates wrinkles and prevents these from appearing.
Donkey milk soap regenerates skin.
Donkey milk soap is regenerative for the skin because of its high levels of protein, phospholipids and ceramides, which in turn confer it with both soothing and restructuring properties.
Donkey milk soap provides a natural anti-aging skin care
The rich composition of donkey milk with high protein levels of phospholipids and vitamins A, B, C, D and E make it excellent for anti-aging, wrinkle treatment, restructuring and regenerating facial with excellent results.
It protects from the ever-present danger of bacterial infections
It helps people with eczema or psoriasis.
It helps young people with skin allergies or Eselsmilch kosmetika acne giving them more confidence in themselves and their appearance.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.